Facilities Coordinator (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a public sector organisation, are now looking to recruit for a Facilities Coordinator to work proactively as assistant of the workspace function. This will be part time for 4 days a week.
- Liaising with third party office suppliers/contractors as required
- Provide first class customer service support to our internal and external customers at all times
- To assist with post-room activities including outgoing and incoming post and parcels.
- To ensure workspace is fully operational including: regular housekeeping inspections, coffee breakout spaces are in order, meeting room set-ups, etc
- Provide administration support to executive team as and when required (such as printing documents for board meetings)
- Perform any other tasks pertinent to allow the smooth running of the office workspace function
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification required
- FM qualification – ideally
- Member of IWFM – ideally