Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading property company to recruit for a Facilities Manager, to be responsible for the provision of facilities services across multiple sites.
- Working closely and taking direction from relevant Client FM Leads take ownership and be responsible for delivering operational facilities related client KPIs as identified in the PMA (Property Management Agreement) and/or any other client agreed initiatives.
- To assist in the delivery of ‘Instinct’ (customer experience) operational initiatives across your portfolio in close liaison with our service partners.
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
- Inform Surveyors of any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring Tenant’s compliance with covenants.
- Report to Surveyors in accordance with an agreed procedure, ensuring the Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) is kept informed on matters relating to standards of facilities management.
- To work in accordance with established procedures in connection with out of hours cover and emergencies.
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets.
- To understand the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the property and the Client’s obligations to provide services including clarity on the extent of the
- Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards. Review service contracts as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the risk management programme and the RFM.
- To ensure reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner. This job description sets out key elements and responsibilities of the role, but it is not intended to be exhaustive and does not constitute a contractual document. Duties may be changed to meet changing needs or circumstances.
- Be familiar with all heating, ventilating, mechanical and electrical equipment in each building and have a sound understanding of the purpose and general working of such equipment. To ensure maintenance contracts in place to cover O&M manual requirements.
- Assist and liaise with building surveyors/architects/consultants on major works.
- To maintain, test and implement disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies. To organise and coordinate fire evacuation and bomb drills.
Maxwell Stephens request that all suitable and interested candidates apply to us as soon as possible for further details on this role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Please call to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.