Facilities Supervisor (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor on behalf of our client, a corporate company within the West End.
You will assist the Facilities Manager with the smooth running and operation of the facilities team at the corporate head office.
- To assist and deliver a 5* customer service at all times and ensure a high environment and standard is obtained at all times
- Ensure the ordering goods, services and raising purchase orders are in line with the clients procurement systems and policies
- Manage the facilities team
- Assist with the smooth running and operations of the facilities department
- Manage the help desk and ensure jobs are assigned to the facilities team and monitor works
- Work closely with the security and vetting team to control the issuing of visitors, staff and contractors
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the monitoring and recording od office waste and utilities information
- Assist with room setup and changes
- Health & Safety
- Experience of working with a corporate facilities department
- Ability to lead a team
- Good level of Health & Safety, IOSH or NEBOSH preferable
- Time management and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. Or you can also send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com