Facilities Technical Coordinator – Ref 738Back to Vacancies List
To support the Facilities Manager in the provision of all Technical Services. To ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all Technical Facilities services at the London Office. To assist the Facilities Manager to manage the suppliers on a formal basis and co-ordinate their activities. To provide an efficient and effective service to internal customers.
To assist in the provision of a 5 star Facilities service to the business.
Co-ordinate all Facilities helpdesk requests and provide resolutions to agreed timescales ad KPIs. Helpdesk support service to include the following:
- Key point of contact for customer. Logging, co-ordinating and tracking all requests on the Helpdesk.
- Ensuring prompt handling of reported problems and follow through to ensure successful problem resolution, keeping Customer informed as appropriate.
- Provide day to day operation of the Purchase Order System and monitor spending across agreed budgets.
- Coordinate a prompt response to customer requests through the helpdesk and as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Produce regular reports as required by the business.
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager with building services and health and safety.
- Conduct daily building checks as agreed with the Facilities Manager, preparation of permits and checking of method statements.
Assist Facilities Manager with the:
- Management of electronic security, BMS and other building systems.
- Energy management.
- Critical services management and contingency planning.
- Other duties to be agreed that do not compromise key accountabilities
- Operational management of all Facilities related software systems.
- Ad-hoc issuing of ID passes/access cards on the security system in line with Motability Operations policy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Good IT skills.
- An awareness of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience of dealing with a range of Facilities Management issues.
- Assist in planning and testing of business resumptions plans.
- Health and Safety competence in all areas.
Organisation & Planning
- Manages own workload and prioritises according to business user needs
- Assists in the managing of the preventative maintenance schedule
- Ensure compliance in all statutory areas
- Energy management and efficient control of plant
- Maintenance of building log books
- Assists in the managing of Supplier relationships and co-ordinates activities
- Monitor budgets and expenditure
- Friendly, pro-active and positive approach to internal customers
- Excellent communicator
- Can work across the organisation to ensure the right level of service
Experience working in support functions team
Understanding of commercial issues
Facilities Helpdesk experience
Building services and health and safety background.
Our client want to find the best people for their organisation and reward them with a competitive employment and training package.