Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client has asked Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Facilities Administrator to support the Facilities Manager, initially on a temporary basis, in administrative and IT tasks.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Facilities Help Desk
- Provide first line Facilities Helpdesk support.
- Fully manage requests and contractor works within the Facilities Helpdesk and escalate issues where required.
- Manage all contractors and 3rdparty suppliers (PPM and reactive work), supervising contractor performance and ensuring required service levels meet requirements.
- Update internal stakeholders on progress of the tasks they have requested.
- Send out a weekly report to all the Facilities Team highlighting complete/incomplete tasks.
- Request and manage all contractor/supplier documentation (including RAMS/Insurance), ensuring accurate storage of information is maintained.
- Carry out Facilities duties as requested by the Facilities manager
- Process departmental invoices.
- Manage and maintain the stationery stock.
- Help to build, organise and maintain the new asset log
Health and Safety
- Proactively monitor H&S standards, taking ownership of issues and site safety.
- Update all compliance information and paperwork on to the H&S portal.
- Highly organised and efficient; able to prioritise.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Good numerical skills and IT Skills, in particular the Microsoft Office package.
- Confidence escalating issues where required
- Able to present clear briefings to senior management
- Confidence dealing with all stakeholder levels
- Experience of working safely with contractors.
- Experience in working in the facilities sector.
- Experience of dealing well with a variety of stakeholders.
- Maintain a clean & smart appearance
- Friendly and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Be tactful and able to work well in a confidential environment
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- First aid at work trained
- IWFM Level 2 qualification or equivalent experience
- IOSH Trained