Business Services AssistantBack to Vacancies List
The role of Facilities Assistant would suit an individual looking to begin a career in Facilities Management. The key personal attributes and experience required are as follows:
Good social and interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with other employees at all levels.
Some Facilities Management related experience, including experience of working in a post room, or office environment would be desirable.
Role and Responsibility
The Facilities Department provides a high-quality proactive and responsive service to the office and building needs of the users in the London office.
The post-holder will report to the Business Services Manager and will work closely with other members in the team.
- Sorting, delivery and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Placing orders for stationery, office consumables, light bulbs, etc.
- Equipment provision for meetings
- Arranging general service and repairs for office copiers, fax machines, shredders
- Making sure all copier areas are supplied with paper
- Changing toners for copiers, fax machines and printers
- Office Services administrative tasks as directed by the Manager
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning controls adjustment
- Overseeing the office cleaning, window cleaning and other contractors as necessary
- Day-to-day operations of Health & Safety as directed by the Manager
- Building Services administrative tasks as directed by the Manager
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested facilities and business services assistants with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.