Workplace Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Reports to: Group Workplace Services Director
Overall Objective of Role:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the London Office including all contracts & services in support of the business. In addition managing the day to day relationship with sub-tenants
- Contract management of all outsourced service providers including; building maintenance, security, catering, cleaning, mail, waste etc to include formal monthly contract reviews of all key service providers, ensuring value for money and adherence to contract specification.
- Managing and developing the Workplace Services Executive role in support of the business.
- Financial management and control of all key service lines within budget.
- Energy management ensuring ongoing initiatives to reduce overall energy consumption
- Ensure strict compliance with all statutory H&S regulations and requirements relating to the building and in addition implement training plans to ensure all employees (London) receive the necessary training to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining Occupancy Planning database and forecasting future requirements in conjunction with lines of business
- Overseeing small project works as required
- Supporting Group Workplace Services Director across region.
- Previous experience in Facilities
- Strong financial understanding
- Competent in all aspects of H&S & ideally NEBOSH qualified
- Well organised and able to take on responsibility for own varied workload
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willing to take on a range of tasks
- Able to remain calm under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Good communicator, able to work with members of staff at all levels
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to a member of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email email@example.com to apply.