Business Continuity and Security ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally recognised firm; whom are now looking to recruit this role primarily to ensure the company adheres to the global policies regarding business continuity and physical security whilst also looking to improve their ways of working for the better.
- Excellent written communication skills, with well-structured reports, presentations and general correspondence.
- Demonstrates a collaborative approach at all times internally and externally.
- Ability to operate/align as a key part of a national PFM function with clear dependencies (e.g. Health and Safety) as well as part of a large global organisation.
- The Ability to build excellent relationships, internally and externally, regularly reviews and meets / exceeds service levels and standards of quality within a client environment and adopts a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Experience in coordinating Business Continuity Management Systems and technologies.
- Confidence to engage with larges audiences both remotely and face-to-face as well as senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with ISO22301 and an understanding of Risk Management or desire to develop within this role.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ensuring the scheduling and delivery of business impact analyses and continuity planning, in line with global policies. Design, deliver and analyse exercises and tests, including undertaking of scenario exercises, recovery strategy simulation tests and emergency communication testing.
- Engaging with UK representatives to maintain business continuity and physical security roles and responsibilities across the organisation.
- Supporting the undertaking of physical security audits and risk assessments as well as the delivery of continuous improvement resulting from these.
- Maintaining Compliance to training and awareness requirements across all colleagues as well as those who play a role in responding to incidents.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to email@example.com to apply.