Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
If this role is for you, you will be an experienced and energetic Facilities Manager willing to take on the full-time role of looking after their studio spaces which are distributed across four beautifully designed custom buildings in Central London
Regularly inspect the premises to ensure that all services and facilities are in safe and full working order. Plan and manage repairs/defects promptly to and minimise disruption to the daily workings of the office.
Proactively project manage, supervise, co-ordinate and inspect a range of work undertaken by contractors and subcontractors, ensuring that maintenance and works are completed to the highest standards, scheduled and recorded effectively and as stipulated in service agreements and practice protocols.
Drive a culture of continuous improvement of the facilities function by identifying and implementing enhancements to current practices
As the day-to-day point of contact (including out of hours) on all security issues, liaise with all relevant external and internal personnel escalating issues using the appropriate channels, as necessary.
Support the incident/emergency/recovery protocols and plans, ensuring response procedures are maintained and communicated across all staff teams.
Manage and monitor the delivery of on-site security (24/7) through the chosen contractors. Undertaking monitoring, recording and evaluation of services to ensure highest service standards.
As the day-to-day point of contact for the in-house housekeeping and catering contractors and with the assistance of the Reception team, manage the delivery of the housekeeping and catering services. Ensuring services are delivered to the highest standards, reviewed regularly and as stipulated in service agreements.
Ensure premises meet and exceed Health and Safety requirements and that all facilities comply with relevant legislative frameworks and internal protocols and procedures.
Monitor and maintain compliance with all regulations including provision of accurate and timely documentation and all relevant certificates.
Carry out and record twice yearly building evacuations/fire drills/invacuations to practice procedures and ensure staff are familiar with them.
Regularly liaise with Finance to ensure management and control of expenditure within agreed budgets.
Manage, record and approve all contractor invoices as required.
Maintain accurate records of supplier/contractor information and accreditation/insurance records and certificates.
Schedule and maintain contractor site visits or inspection dates and maintenance renewals. Ensure RAMs are produced and checked prior to any works taking place on site
Contribute, support and participate in annual ISO audits.
Skills and Experience
- IT literate
- Technical skills experience relating to general maintenance, mechanical or electrical
- IOSH qualification and proven experience in managing health and safety in the workplace
- Extensive experience of setting, meeting and exceeding targets and a desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skill
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing relationships across all levels
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and data and produce and
- present clear reports verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures
- A solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Confident and collaborative working style
- Attention to detail, meticulous and thorough
- Ability to work calmly to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to work ‘out of hours’ where necessary