Facilities Services Assistant ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of a global finance company for a Facilities Services Assistant Manager.
Our client has over 35,000 employees and operates in well over 100 countries around the world.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in overseeing and supporting Managers and/or Supervisors who are responsible for the provision to the Business Unit or Line of Business for the following services:
- Client Hospitality & Events
- Staff Dining Catering & Vending
- Overnight Accommodation Operations
- Facilities Help Desk / Meeting Room Booking System
- Reception / Concierge / Front of House Operations
- Post Room / Print Room
- Cleaning / Waste Management / Recycling
- Office Gym
- Office Moves
Liaises with the Facilities Services Managers and Regional Cluster Leads with regard to service levels/ KPI’s and understanding business needs.
Assists Facilities Service Managers in maintaining and supporting Managers with the adherence of service levels and associated key performance indicators.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in the liaison with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing and evaluation in order to improve ways of working.
Assists Facilities Services Managers with developing and initiating new and/or more cost effective methods and improving service levels within budgets and/or saving targets.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in developing and maintaining operating procedures and policies for all areas within their control.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in developing and maintaining a regime of communication with key stakeholders and other teams within RE&WS.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and, authorises expenditure within those boundaries.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in negotiation with suppliers via Expense Management on equipment and procures contract services in order to achieve the best possible rates to the Group.
Assists Facilities Services Managers in managing health & safety and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Officer
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years knowledge and experience in an FM role
- H&S IOSH certificate
- Financial knowledge
- Good Inter-personal communication skills and must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Man-management skills
- Mature and efficient attitude
- Patience and diplomacy
- Negotiation Skills
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- HND or OND in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate in HACCP Principles
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to email@example.com to apply.