Facilities Service LeadBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Service Lead in Surrey.
The client is strongly customer focused, an emphasis on team, mutual respect and a constant strive for excellence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for holding one or more of their sites.
About the role
Your role will consist of providing subject matter expertise in facilities management methodologies and practices. You will implement best practices and effectively utilize standard procedures.
You will need to collaborate support for the completion of projects for offices.
The successful candidate will manage relationships with external partners and stakeholders ensuring that their capabilities and priorities are in line with the business operations.
You will need to keep team members up to date and ensure that they are capable of meeting their role and responsibilities.
You will be required to promote the clients culture and values, manage and support change management activities effectively to reduce business disruptions and meet objectives.
- Subject matter expertise in facilities management and office support operations within a multifaceted professional services environment
- Highly skilled in managing interpersonal relationships with various constituents and a focus on business productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to coach, train and motivate colleagues at various levels
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Success in the development and implementation of office support processes, procedures and guidelines that drive efficiency and service excellence
- Effective influencing skills and ability to impact key stakeholders and satisfactory issue resolutions
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Service Lead role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.