Head of Office Management (Maternity cover)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Head of Office Management in West London.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be able to manage the clients headquarters – a dynamic, growing and vibrant workplace. This role will be a 12 month maternity cover which will lead an excellent and dedicated Office Services team.
The role is office based but will offer you a flexible working week as well as allowing you the opportunity to choose your start and finish time, occasionally working from home as well.
About the role
- Your role will require you to have daily oversight of the onsite meetings and activities.
- Management of the office refurbishment and enquiring any requirements for improvements.
- You will have line management of reception staff, post room team and the Head chef, ensuring regular catch ups with the team, delivering staff appraisals and supporting the staff in their learning and development.
- Your role will enable you to build and maintain working relationships with key suppliers, as well as reviewing costs and process invoices.
- You will have oversight of the general day to day management of the office including staff rota, stock management, maintenance and facilities management, budgets, office security and supplier correspondences/ordering
- You will have collaboration with various stakeholders, building positive working relationships.
- Previous experience in people management
- Previous office management experience
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise discretion
- A hardworking, self-motivated and proactive attitude, with a flexible and collaborative working approach
- Strong interpersonal and literacy skills with the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- Microsoft Office skills (especially in Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines, taking pride in the quality of work produced
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Head of Office Management role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com