Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in London.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the management and delivery of exceptional total facilities management services and a number of multi-let properties.
About the role
- The role will be responsible for managing the on-site Facilities Management team, delivering standards of customer service.
- You will be required to liaise with clients regularly keeping them informed of work and services being completed on buildings directed by the Asset Management Surveyor.
- The role will require you to regularly inspect buildings in accordance with the Health and Safety compliance software.
- You will be required to oversee fault reporting and day to day issues, monitor reactive and planned maintenance performance levels to achieve the contracted SLA’s/KPI’s
- You will undertake regular meetings with contractors and take ownership of managing the contractors. Inspecting site records, method statements, risk assessments and contract specifications on a regular basis.
- Ensure GDPR compliancy is adhered to each site.
- The role will enable you to ensure that all statutory tests and inspections for Fire precautions are completed at the required frequency and logged correctly.
- The role will require you to undertake a regular audit of the buildings
- You will be required to approve expenditure within the authority levels given, on building and monitor services.
- You will be required to provide assistance, support and cover when required.
- Determine priorities for repair, enhancements and modification of services, facilities and equipment in order to implement the plans and agreement with the Head of Facilities Management, this will need to be reviewed annually.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, operating at similar level of responsibility
- Minimum IOSH qualification – NEBOSH General Certificate desirable
- Membership of IWFM or other recognised professional body
- Customer and Client focused
- Previous experience of compiling and manage service charge budgets
- A good understanding of Mechanical & Electrical systems
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the Code of Practice for Service Charges
- Clear leadership and management qualities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 to include Word, Excel, Outlook & One Note
- Good working knowledge of a property management software system and helpdesk.
- Displays flexibility to ensure the achievements of targets
- Displaying integrity when dealing with colleagues, service providers, clients and occupiers.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.