Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in London.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Community Manager.
About the role
- You may be required to travel to London HQ on some occasions.
- Your role will require you to undertake daily routine checks of the buildings, identifying maintenance tasks that need to be completed.
- On occasions, you will be required to inspect work that has been performed by contractors ensuring that all work and materials have met the standards, specifications and scope as required.
- You will assist the Community Manager to develop the budgets for regular repair and maintenance and capital expenses.
- You will attend weekly and monthly operations meetings.
- Organising and managing the day to day distribution of tasks and jobs to the team.
- Also, within the role you will need to check and control materials including tools and equipment, highlighting any discrepancies and issues if needed.
- You will be responsible for training and supervising the maintenance team and being involved with the Community Manager with hiring, interviewing, training and completing performance reviews.
- Your role will allow you to make sure that all team members have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities. As well as conducting meetings with the team to discuss the performance and create a Personal development plan with clear objectives.
- For new starters, you will be required to provide induction training.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in property management as a Facilities Manager
- Comprehensive understanding of building maintenance
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel & Outlook (training will be provided for our internal database system)
- Good communicational skills verbally and written
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop and apply new skills
- Able to understand and fix prioritise, to work under pressure, based on results
- Prepared to communicate and share information, work as a team
- To be fully aware of and adhere to the health and safety regulations concerning your employment and promote a safe environment for yourself and your colleagues
- IOSH certificate as a minimum although NEBOSH certificate preferred
- Holds L8 certificate
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.