PMO ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role PMO Manager in London.
The role will be working from home as well as working within the office.
About the role
- Your main role will be to support the successful delivery of projects within any of the portfolios through the effective assurance, tracking and reporting.
- If required, you will be line management of Project Analysts and Project support Officers.
- You will be required to undertake project health checks within the programme
- You will take lead on local training for all new staff to demonstrate the PMO processes.
- You will produce a monthly report, providing the Senior Team with an overview of all activities within the programme and undertaking duties to the board.
- You will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire, Health and Safety regulations and actively contributing to embedding a safety culture across the business.
- The role will require you to undertake, review and analyze information, data project, programme, portfolio, financial, risks etc to provide a high quality management information data to the Leadership Team
- Qualification in PPM, PRINCE2 etc. or other recognised project management methodologies
- Proven track record in establishing, managing and reporting on metrics, KPIs, dashboards and production of reports for board level review.
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-moving environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including complex and/or technical issues to non-specialists
- Analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver workload effectively within agreed timescales.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and as a team.
- To be highly customer focussed.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this PMO Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.