Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of two of their London Centers. You will be responsible for all aspects of building health & Safety, compliance, Waste management, catering management, cost management, building operations and maintenance and reception.
- About the role
- You will be managing the Health & Safety Officer, reception team, cleaning team and kitchen team on a day to day basis. This will include line management meetings, supporting training and development, appraisals, performance and sickness management.
- Your role will require you to liaise with the finance team on budgets for the departments that would be sitting under your role.
- You will be responsible for managing the stock levels of the office supplies as well as overseeing the catering stock.
- Your role will require daily checks in the building and ensuring that it is presented in a professional, welcoming and clean environment for staff and clients.
- You will be required to identify and manage the risks across the site to ensure that it is a safe working environment for everyone.
- You will support evacuation events, Health & Safety drills, testing and training and you will be required to be the trained fire coordinator and first aider.
- Your role will require you to ensure that there is a high standard of cleanliness within the building in all different environments. Working with the internal housekeeping team and the external contractors.
- You will oversee the waste management supplier, ensuring the food and general waste is collected promptly.
- Experience facilities / estates manager with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of supply chain management and procurement process.
- Experienced in team management and leadership.
- Customer focused and able to build positive relationships with all interfaces
- Member of the Institute of Facilities and Workplace Management (or RICS FM Assoc).
- IOSH Working and Managing Safely Certification .
- NEBOSH qualification an advantage
- Qualified First Aider (or willing to undertake training to be qualified)
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.