Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Technical Services Manager in London.
The Technical Services Manager will be an Ambassador of Engineering, achieving an approach to engineering management.
- About the role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the inhouse engineering team and be responsible for 24/7 operations.
- You will set out a management strategy for the year ahead which will cover all aspects of the engineering service delivery and the impacts of the property.
- Your role will require you to be accountable for the rostering, development and performance of the engineering team.
- You will establish and maintain a safety first culture within the building and assist with the General manager in the operation.
- You will assist with the formulation of annual budgets and ensure that the work planned is within the set budgets and achieved right.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Landlords electrical, mechanical, HVAC and general services equipment are maintained in accordance to the specifications.
- You will be required to schedule and monitor the planned maintenance using the correct systems and ensuring that all the work is carried out at a high standard.
- You will complete regular audits and be accountable for the project and repair works that may be required to be completed.
- As well as the above, you will play an active role in business continuity and disaster recovery planning and lead the response during technical and non-technical related incidents.
- Technically competent and professionally qualified with 10+ years’ experience at management level.
- Relevant Professional qualification
- You must have a thorough understanding of technical systems, including SMART integrated platforms, BMS, EMS, HVAC and CAFM.
- Experience of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems within a large complex property
- You must be flexible, innovative and hands-on approach.
- You must have natural leader possessing demonstrable people management skills who can work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Driven, motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Technical Services Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.