National Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in Peterborough.
The client are looking for someone who will be able to deliver key three targets to them over the next year and are able to drive the company forward.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to develop, lead and implement the Facilities Management strategy for the Business.
- You will be working with the Senior Leadership Team to identify the priorities and implement key initiatives.
- You will be required to familiarize yourself with the sites by having frequent visits.
- You will identify and produce relevant KPI’s to assess the performance of the FM function.
- Ensuring there is smooth transition within processes, you will need to review and update the move out and move in process.
- You will be required to ensure that quotes from external contractors are obtained and processed within a timely manner.
- You will review and improve the reactive repair process, as well as ensuring that all the queries are dealt with in a timely manner and identifying any works that needs to be completed.
- You will manage and communicate with the Maintenance Team and contractors to ensure that the work is completed within the specific time frame.
- You will also provide timely updated to the Management team throughout the process.
- You will work the Health & Safety manager to ensure that the sites are maintained in accordance to the requirements and all actions are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- You will make recommendations to the Senior Management Team in respect of the timescales and budget costs.
- You will oversee the sourcing of the new contractors to provide services.
- You will need to be proactive and organized.
- You will need to have a thorough understanding of Facilities Management and have a strong management skill set.
- You will need to have been a leader in a team or within the wider business.
- To have experience with Multi sites.
- Have a clean driving license.
- To have an IOSH/NEBOSH or IWFM is desirable.
- Have the ability to work without supervision as well as part of a team.
- You will need good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to the role.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.