Office ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Office Manager in West London.
This is a unique role managing our clients office and film & TV editing suites, cinemas and tech infrastructure. The role will place a key role within their culture, sitting in with the HR Team, also possibility of working on projects outside of the FM remit.
- About the role
- You will be required to complete reception duties which may include answering the phone and scheduling appointments where necessary.
- You will manage all areas of the Health & Safety which would include DSE assessments, engaging with the Health & Safety consultant ensuring that they are conforming to the legal standards and any follow up actions have been completed.
- You will serve as a Fire Warden for various safety drills as well as being the point of contact on site for First Aid.
- You will oversee the building maintenance acting as a point of contact for queries that would be related to any necessary repairs.
- You will answer general emails and correspondences with customers and suppliers within the office.
- Your role will require you to order the office suppliers and keep check on the stock.
- When needed, you will provide administrative support for the directors.
- You will arrange the travel and accommodation plans for executives when required.
- This role will be accustomed to a fast-paced work environment whilst supporting a wide range of internal staff, vendors, and clients.
- You’re an expert when it comes to running an office.
- You work well under pressure and are extremely organised.
- You have experience in improving and abiding by health and safety requirements, fire safety, first-aid protocols and office management. You will also be First aid certified.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re happy to work independently and be the central point of contact for our employees and visitors.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Office Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.