Programme Management Office Manager (PMO Manager)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Programme Management Office Manager in Central London. This role allows the flexibility of remote working.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of projects within any of the portfolio through effective assurance, tracking and reporting.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to provide support to staff by assisting with the production and editing of the Business case throughout the process.
- You will line manage Project Analysts and Project Support officers.
- Your role will require you to undertake project health checks within the programme.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing information and data ensuring that it provides high quality management information.
- You will be required to produce a monthly board report to give to the Senior team with comprehensive overview of all the activities within the programme and duties undertaken.
- You will act as a reference point for the PMO queries and information.
- You will provide assurance that project reports and metrics are robust and representative.
- Qualification in PPM, PRINCE2 etc. or other recognised project management methodologies
- Proven track record in establishing, managing and reporting on metrics, KPIs, dashboards and production of reports for board level review.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including complex and/or technical issues to non-specialists
- Ability to deliver workload effectively within agreed timescales.
- Analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and as a team.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Programme Management Office Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.