Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Coordinator in Surrey
The successful candidate will be working on a Facilities Helpdesk.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to assist the contract managers.
- You will also be raising purchase orders and approving invoices.
- Your role will require you to assign jobs to Engineers and close them when these are completed.
- You will deal with Engineers and assist the Site management.
- For the role, you will identify areas of non-compliance and missing documents within the Business on a daily basis and issue reports and updates to the relevant staff to action. You will also scan and upload all the statutory compliance and supporting documents onto the relevant systems.
- You will need to have experience in Facilities Helpdesk/admin and use of CAFM System.
- You need to have excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- Able to work on your own as well as within a team.
- Organisational skills to be excellent, being able to time keep.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Coordinator role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.