Facilities Projects and Fabric ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Projects and Fabric Manager in London.
- About the role
- You will be responsible for Fabric maintenance within the internal office environment as well as operating with the budgets.
- When required, you will complete office fit outs and building refurbishments.
- You will be required to undertake a PPM schedule of active maintenance tasks.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for accurate space allocation process and KPI information by overseeing and managing space planning.
- You will be working alongside the Technical Services Manager to develop an agreed plan of activities.
- You will be monitoring budget expenditures for areas of responsibility, ensuring delivery is within the agreed cost.
- You will arrange quotes and raise purchase orders and approving the invoices when received.
- You will assist with the building service charge reconciliation.
- As a manager, you will be responsible for the implantation of internal systems and controls, ensuring staff adhere to these requirements.
- 5 years’ experience within Building management or Facilities with focus on project management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work within deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Being able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislations.
- Proficient at using AutoCAD and at reading building plans.
- Knowledge of Building control.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Projects and Fabric Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.