Maintenance Operative – Multi skilledBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Maintenance Operative in Central London.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to support the Maintenance Operations Team, responding to planned and reactive tasks on a wide range of systems and services.
- You will be responsible for completing tasks in line with the current Health & Safety requirements and to a high standard.
- You will be working directly and communicating with the stakeholders and terms contractors ensuring work is completed in line with the requirements.
- You will have had previous experience of working in maintenance operations as a multi-skilled trade operative.
- You will be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines, having excellent organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems.
- You will also have an in depth knowledge of Health & Safety and legislations.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com