Senior Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Join our team as a Senior Facilities Co-Ordinator
Do you enjoy providing excellent service to staff and visitors?
Are you passionate about managing facilities and ensuring high-quality performance?
If so, our client wants you! As a Senior Facilities Co-Ordinator, you’ll be an integral part of our clients FM team, reporting directly to the Facilities Manager.
You’ll assist in providing various FM services, including AV, cleaning, fire safety, and much more!
You’ll also help them develop and implement changes to contracted services to improve service quality, reflecting the best practices in FM.
Your primary focus will be on ensuring provision of facilities service lines to agreed Service Level Agreements and measured with Key Performance Indicators. You’ll manage and lead two or more Facilities Co-ordinators and/or Document Co-ordinators, so leadership and management skills are a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within FM
- At least 2 years’ experience of supplier / sub-contractor management with performance monitoring
- At least 1 year experience of supervising staff (direct reports)
- Good working knowledge of standards and legislation as applicable to the FM market
- Proven Customer Service skills gained in a Corporate environment
- Broad understanding of Soft Services including: Mailroom, Archiving, Vending and supervising suppliers
You’ll also manage budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and operations are within budget.
If you’re an organised, detail-oriented person with a passion for FM, apply now and become a part of our team!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.