Assistant Facilities Manager (Temporary to Permanent) – Ref 819Back to Vacancies List
This role functions as the professional who assists the manager, supporting the management of service delivery in your buildings. You would be responsible for assisting in all aspects of hands on facilities management.
This is a physical role that will involve:
- Light maintenance duties, handy person type duties, setting up meeting rooms, cleaning, fixing building issues, admin, window cleaning.
- Assist the Facilities manager with client meetings
- Assist other members of the FM team
- Speak with FM contractors
- Deal with admin support for the teams (cleaning/catering/security/mechanical & electrical maintenance/health & safety/office management).
It is essential you have a high level of customer service and a flexible attitude to FM responsibilities.
Experience of working in a Facilities Management team or working for an FM contractor would be highly advantageous.