Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opening has arisen within the Property Department for a Project Manager to join the team. With the ambition and commitment to develop opportunities within our leased and tenanted estate this is a great development opportunity for the right applicant.
The main focus of this position will be on providing an exceptional service in the delivery of capital development projects as well as building effective working relationships with our licensees and Operational colleagues. The position is permanent, full time and field based, where the successful applicant will be ideally located to work within the Midlands and the South West of the country.
We’re looking for someone with a dynamic and positive personality who can engage with people easily, gain trust effectively and win support quickly. They’ll need to be a progressive thinker and a strong team player. This person will be a professional with experience in the licensed, leisure or retail sectors who will be joining a developing and successful team already operating within this area.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is ideally professionally qualified (RICS / equivalent) or nearing the end of the qualification process
- Have proven leadership skills
- Possess excellent commercial awareness
- Has sound knowledge of Planning Control and Building Regulations and Licensing requirements.
- Enjoys working within and contributing to a busy team environment.
- Has the ability to travel throughout our estate.
- Possess good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their workload.
You will take responsibility for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects where works will include the development of the sites, as well as large scale maintenance works to ensure they are ‘fit for purpose’. Your involvement will begin at ‘inception’ where you will be expected to test and develop the customer brief, right through to ‘delivery’ where your project will have fulfilled the requirements and expectations of this brief. Within this role you will also be supported in delivering interior design solutions to match the consumer requirements of the offer.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Maintaining an awareness of consumer requirements and expectations within the licensed and retail offer, and develop innovative and challenging design within your projects to meet these needs
- Managing project specific teams, including external consultants where needed
- Communicating key project dates and information to stakeholders within the project
- Managing the scheduling of work and the tender process for your projects
- Developing the project proposal and present this for approvals
- Identifying and advising regarding statutory and building implications, as well as other risks to the project
- Managing and reporting costs during all stages of the project
- Monitoring and managing the performance of your contractors, suppliers and consultants
In return there will be a very competitive benefits package including an excellent salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and a minimum 25 days annual holiday.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com