Facilities Assistant (3 Month Contract / Media Environment)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading media organisation is looking for this role to provide general facilities management support to their business.
The Facilities Management department is the can do team that run the offices with efficiency and fun. Working in this department, you have to be versatile, hardworking and make the office a great place to be.
You will support with managing and maintaining: General and Meeting Rooms, Office Supplies, Health and Safety, New Starters and Internal Moves, General Facilities Operations and Managing Relationships.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Take a proactive and flexibleapproach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Self-starter who can use own initiative, also pro-active and organisedwith strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Able to confidently interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident user of MS office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Be flexible to the demands of the working day
- A positive attitude and ability to work harmoniously as part of a small support team
- A genuine passion for the media industry and willingness to get stuck in
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com