Facilities Manager (Corporate Company)Back to Vacancies List
Are you looking for your next career move to have the autonomy where you are able to make the role your own?
• Are you self-motivated with positive people skills?
• Do you have a flexible attitude to work?
You will be working for our client, a corporate company. A leader in their field, they have a vision to attract, develop and retain the most talented people within their industry. Due to their philosophy around continuous improvement and commitment to growth, an office based position has become available for a highly competent individual to grow in the newly created role of Facilities Manager.
You will be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of our client. The focus will be on using best practice to manage Health and Safety, supporting ISO Certifications and improve operational efficiency and reducing day to day costs.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills:
• You must have at least two years previous experience of facilities management.
• Experience of dealing with health and safety matters including knowledge of OHSAS18001 and ISO.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible attitude – may be required to work outside normal office hours.
• Strong team player – willing to support colleagues across the business.
• Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel
• Project management
• Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
• Cost analysis and control
• Managing and leading change without disruption to the core business
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications
If you are interested in this position or require any further information, please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org