Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This role will manage the provision of facilities across our clients group of companies.
- To supervise and manage facilities services including technical engineering at our clients sites. .
- To liaise with Facilities on all matters regarding facilities management in order to ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- To help negotiate commercial contracts including maintenance contracts, FM contracts, recycling contracts, company/lease car contracts, and stationery contracts
- To manage company/lease cars and pool cars to ensure that they are looked after appropriately and serviced regularly
- To manage stationery arrangements
- To help draw up, agree and manage the facilities management budgets
- To provide archiving support
- To manage the reception staff, including in-house event management
- Good GCSE and A levels
- Experience in managing facilities services across a range of organisations or building types.
- Experience in purchasing negotiation and managing supplier relationships
- Budget management
- Good negotiation skills to achieve best price/service/quality combination
- Good customer relationship management skills to support the tenants and internal staff
- A self-starter with good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- People management experience desirable
- Must portray confidence and remain calm in difficult situations e.g. fire evacuation
Our client require this role to start on either Thursday 29th or Friday 30th January so you will need to be immediately available and able to take up some interim work.