Part Time Facilities AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client have an excellent part time opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to provide support across their offices in Central London. The role is working within a fast paced environment and requires a candidate with exceptional attention to detail.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Complete building security checks and resolve any issues.
- Assist with light cleaning and maintenance duties as directed by the Facilities Manager and document work undertaken on the maintenance record.
- Report faulty equipment and damage to the building by the agreed reporting procedures.
- Support conference and catering team as required, particularly by making sure that meeting rooms are clean and tidy and that any equipment faults are reported and dealt with quickly.
- Have an excellent knowledge of AV systems and act as the first point of contact for AV trouble-shooting / problem solving.
- Provide IT support for staff, resolve PC, server, printer and photocopier issues quickly.
- Complete telephone name and extension number changes, programming these changes to the switchboard. Complete telephone patching as and when required.
- Support with staff desk moves, completing decom and recom of IT equipment.
- Follow the Academy’s Health & Safety policies and procedures.
We are looking for experience in a similar customer facing role with good experience of working in a team to relevant health and safety standards
The candidate must be able to demonstrate;
- Good maintenance / handyman skills
- Excellent IT skills (including MS office, servers, patching, telephone systems)
- Excellent AV / Technical knowledge (video conference, projectors, microphone setup, WIFI trouble shooting)
- Effective time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Able to be flexible about working hours on occasions
- Punctual and reliable
- Approachable, confident and friendly
- Enjoys using common sense to solve a problem
- Takes pride in a job done well
- Physically fit and able to carry out practical, manual tasks
- Has a ‘Hands on, can do’ attitude
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a part time opportunity within an excellent organisation, please send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com