Facilities Coordinator (Facilities Jobs in a Professional Services Firm)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting on behalf of a leading professional services company whom have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator on an permanent basis. If you could be interested in facilities jobs in a professional services firm then this role could be suited. The main purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Supervisor in managing the day to day facilities within the London Office, providing a safe, comfortable and efficient working environment
• Assist in supervising the work of the Facilities Assistant and ensure that the in house services to internal customers are provided to a high standard at all times.
• Carry out the role of the Facilities Assistant in their absence, in particular carrying out the first or last post run
• Monitor the Facilities Helpdesk, either dealing with requests, delegating requests to the Facilities Assistant or escalating requests
• Deal with service providers and supplier operatives when they arrive on site, ensuring that their work is carried out to our satisfaction
• Carry out daily office inspections with any defects reported to the Facilities Supervisor whilst maintaining an audit log.
• Help to maintain good general housekeeping
• Maintain up to date lists of Fire Marshalls and First Aiders, booking any training required and ordering any first aid supplies.
• Provide support where necessary for any planned out of hours working
• Ensure access control audits are completed and recorded on a monthly basis.
• Maintain a professional, proactive and customer focussed approach at all times within this role.
• Communication – both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Minimum 2 – 3 year’s experience working within a facilities role.
• Health and Safety knowledge and experience is desirable.
If you meet the above requirements please contact Ashley on email@example.com OR 0207 118 4848 for more information.