Facilities Leader (Corporate Technology Organisation)Back to Vacancies List
Our clients Facilities Group has a requirement for an experienced Facilities Manager to carry various types of infrastructure upgrade projects predominantly on their main site (in excess of 25 acres) but also on other UK sites. This role will manage and lead the team who provide the necessary engineering and management skills to ensure all work is carried out to safety and legislative standards, agreed budgets and timescales.
The role will also involve understanding the current team structure. There will be a need for process modernisation and so experience in transforming traditional facilities management processes is a key success factor.
- Managing and leading the facilities team on a day to day basis
- Create a world class facilities team
- Managing all site building services and utilities.
- Liaison with external suppliers regarding installation, upgrading and maintenance
- Reviewing existing contracts and SLAs to improve efficiency and drive value.
- Management of all building and site functions ensuring all statutory and health & safety obligations are met.
- Manage projects covering alterations, extensions, re-fits, external upgrades and refurbishments.
- Supporting senior management with their change management programme and communication property/facilities related initiatives to key stakeholders
- Experience of managing facilities teams across multiple sites.
- Track record of delivery of performance expectations.
- Strong client management skills and customer focus
- Contractor management
- Experience gained in service delivery and contract management.
- Performance management, motivation and staff development.
Our client are a global technology and manufacturing organisation with operations across multiple countries globally.
Please speak to either Dominique Bradley or Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org