Facilities Specialist (Client Direct)Back to Vacancies List
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Specialist to support our clients Facilities Manager in delivery facilities services across all of their sites.
The job holder will work closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure that the Facilities department runs smoothly and will deputise in their absence. The role provides the opportunity to indirectly manage outsourced helpdesk staff and liaise with multiple stakeholders including contractors, suppliers and internal departments.
The job holder will be expected to draw on their facilities management experience to react quickly and decisively on a range of facilities issues.
- Supporting the Facilities manager in smooth running of the department
- Direct liaison with external contractors and suppliers
- Management of office and equipment moves from planning to implementation
- Building management responsibilities, including maintenance and upkeep of onsite drawings, records of new and disposed asset records and working with the Corporate Social Responsibility function to collate and report on energy data
- SLA monitoring inc monthly reports, weekly inspections and management reports
- Carry out DSE assessments, making suggestions and recommendations and attend health and safety meetings, producing and distributing minutes
- Indirect management of the helpdesk team, including allocation of daily tasks, monitoring of achievement, sharing best practice and escalating issues where appropriate to the Facilities manager
- Responsible for communication with staff in regard to business continuity
- Budget monitoring and reporting
Skills and experience required:
Applicants should have;
- Minimum 5 years facilities management experience
- Experience of CAD planning
- Ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with a problem or issue
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple requirements under pressure and be proactive in problem solving
- Ideally applicants should have experience of help desk systems
Due to the nature of the role, the job holder will need to be available to work weekends on occasion and therefore flexibility with working hours is essential.
- Do you have facilities management experience?
- Do you aspire to work for the world’s leading brands?
- Do you have the skills to support a busy facilities department and work alongside a variety of stakeholders?
If so please contact Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email email@example.com