Regional Contract Manager (1 year FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our charity organisation client has a 1 year Fixed Term Contract vacancy for a Regional Contracts Manager based in London. In this role you will be working as part of a small team who together manage the operational aspects of part of the client’s property portfolio across the South Region. The role will manage contracts and compliance, reducing cost, developing and monitoring approved suppliers. You will be responsible for improving the working and delivery of FM and building services.
- Manage the process of sourcing local contractors, from research to implementation of contract
- Establishing requirements, from market research to implementation of contract.
- Further improve performance by developing supplier relationships.
- Manage the performance of consultants and contractors using key performance indicators, service levels and management information.
- Work with regional team members to develop and monitor a list of approved suppliers, consultants and contractors ensuring all contractual risks are managed and minimised.
- Undertake formal supplier reviews and audits.
- Provide professional advice on all contractual issues.
- To provide management information to key clients on an annual basis
- Proactively manage and monitor expenditure and budgets for all contracts
- To manage statutory compliance issues for the Region
- To ensure the compliance reporting mechanisms are updated on a regular basis.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports and management information as required.
- Work closely and provide cover where necessary for other regionally based staff.
- To undertake other duties as specifically requested by Property & Facilities Services.
The successful candidate with be able to demonstrate the following experience;
- Contract management within a property, building or facilities environment
- Managing within a regional role
- Budget Management
- Preparing reports for senior management
- Clean driving license
Travel throughout the region will be required. If you have the above experience, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com