Interim Facilities Manager (Corporate)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally recognised corporate organisation whom have a requirement for an Interim Facilities Manager to come into their business for up to a 6 month period and review all of their systems and processes and generally give the FM department / structure a health-check.
- Responsible for all sites and buildings, security, safety as well as Health & Safety compliance across sites
- Ensure planned and preventative maintenance systems are in place and operational
- To manage technicians and contractors across all sites
- Liaison with external contractors
- Liaison with regulatory bodies
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance issues of all the buildings, safety systems and property belonging
- Provide advice, information, training and assistance relating to Building Services
- Responsible for the production and management of long term maintenance plans and budgets
- Facilities Management Experience
- Excellent communication, customer care and organisational skills
- Effective problem solver
- Flexible attitude towards performing tasks and providing cover for colleagues
- Experienced in use of a range of Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience of project management#
- Previous experience of management of budgets
- Previous line management of staff
- Holder of NEBOSH
- Member of BIFM
- Lease Management Experience
Work to deliver
- Creating a basic infrastructure for the current FM Team to manage moving forward.
- Various Projects that require planning, pricing and project management
- Health and Safety Engagement, creating a standard for working together and pulling together all relevant data to support the deliverables of the FM Team.
- Setting up team SLA’s and KPI;s
- Property Management – Lease Reviews, Delaps, Costing Projections.
- Subcontractors – Engagement, tendering and programming of services.
- Creating a programme for deliverables of compliance, legislation and proactive FM.
- Communication improvements
Please send your CV to email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you.