Interim Head of Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally regognised brand which is seeking an experienced Interim Head of Facilities Management to support the senior leadership team in the delivery of a comprehensive Facilities Management Service across the multi-million pound business of 800 + people and approx. 10 offices throughout the UK.
The role is far reaching and diverse, you will be responsible for the full range of FM & Property including: Health & Safety and statutory requirements, management of buildings, grounds, and utilities, team leadership, contract and supplier management, property advice and recommendations (including lease negotiation), major building projects, distribution and warehouse management and data centre management,
You will also be required to do the above in a customer focussed manner, providing services to the demands of the business whilst liaising with clients at all levels to achieve complete satisfaction and appropriate outcome.
- Helping to support a “Building Refresh” of the Head Office
- Team management aspect of the role – Setting a new direction for the team and showing them what “Good FM Looks Like”
- Shaping “What value the FM team can drive for the company”
Candidates should have a proven track record of delivery with experience of leading/establishing an FM function in an organisation of circa 800 employees; you will be a dynamic and proactive self-starter who enjoys responsibility and autonomy and can operate under scrutiny.
It will also be expected that you have:
- A Qualification in Professional Trade – e.g. RICS, BIFM, CIBSE
- Demonstrable knowledge of property leases and contracts
- Proven knowledge of Facilities services such as M&E, Post, Security, Waste Catering, Cleaning, Company cars, company travel
- An ability to read property plans, surveys, reports
- A proven experience of managing a facilities and/or H&S team
- A comprehensive knowledge of legal requirements and occupational health and safety practices.
- Thorough understanding of best practice in accident investigation and the establishment of accident causation.
- And ideally experience of OHSAS 18001 management system requirements and auditing practices (or comparable experience).Candidates are invited to express interest in the position as soon as possible. This is a high profile, challenging role and if you thrive on autonomy, and wish to make a positive contribution to the future success of an organisation, please apply by clicking the button below.
How to Apply
Please contact Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org