Facilities Campus Manager (Client Direct)Back to Vacancies List
This role will report to the Senior Management and will interact regularly with local Management in activities to support the business by ensuring all Facilities systems and services operate at maximum efficiency.
- Manage Facilities operations, risk management, buildings, plant and equipment.
- Key member of the Facilities Team, assisting with the development and implementation of procedures and processes; promoting a consistent approach to Facilities management.
- Control costs within agreed budgets and provide regular reports on facilities financial status.
- Organising and prioritising departmental goals and objectives.
- Perform training, and create staff development plans.
- Undertake written performance reviews for all direct reports.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Interacting with contractors and /or vendors on Facilities and property matters.
- Management of environment, health and safety for the affiliate, including refurbishment projects.
- Management of multiple projects of significant complexity and risk, including the management of contractors and third party suppliers.
- Management of all building services contracts, including but not limited to: Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, Reception, Post, Catering, Waste, Stationery, Landscaping and vending.
- Manage/assist with leasehold improvement projects, churn and office relocation projects.
- Compliance with company policy and procedure for the procurement of facilities services and goods.
- Gather and record facility data as required, including but not limited to: headcount, space, utilities, accidents, near miss and waste.
- Create and maintain accurate space plans for site.
- Management of front of house services, including but not limited to: Reception, Courier, Post, meeting room booking system and Hospitality.
- Must have extensive understanding and application of Facilities Management principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Must be able to work on problems that range from complex to extremely complex in situations where analysis of situations is required. Solve problems using considerable and rational judgement, leading to routine and specific recommendations.
- Proficient at collecting, analysing and understanding data. Use of techniques and methods to present data in a form that allows good management decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop schemes, systems and programmes for own and departments continuous improvement.
- Proficient at planning and scheduling own activities to accomplish objectives and goals.
Specific Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree and a minimum of 5 years progressive relevant experience in Facilities Management.
- Environmental, Health and Safety qualification (e.g. NEBOSH certificate or higher). Preferred: experience of health and safety management of refurbishment and/or construction projects.
- Preferred: recognised industry training, and qualification, in an Engineering discipline with experience in managing buildings fabric, mechanical and electrical systems and plant maintenance.
- Good English speaking and written communication skills.
- Preferred: experience of managing Facilities at multiple sites in a corporate environment.
- Annual base salary: £60,000-64,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: 16%
- Car allowance: £7,980
- Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please contact Peter Forshaw on either 0207 118 4848 or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org