Customer Services Director (Property Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client manage, develop and refurbish a diverse portfolio of office buildings in Central London.
Due to growth they are now looking for this role to play a key role in the management of their team, finance, property, assets and customer service.
This role will take overall responsibility for the delivery of full property management service to clients whilst building strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of properties in the city of London and be required to lead and motivate a team of direct reports
- Management of internal / external service providers in multiple significant buildings
- Implementation and delivery of customer FM services
- To lead the preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets
- KPI / SLA engagement across the business
- Negotiation of contracts
Please speak to Peter Forshaw OR Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 or email email@example.com