Assurance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting an Assurance Manager for our client a government led organisation.
The post will be responsible for:
- Audit. The post holder will carry out a programme of audits across the Estate outputs. These outputs range from multi-million pound capital investment projects to cyclical statutory and mandatory maintenance regimes. He/ She will have the requisite skills to work alongside other professional staff.
- Development: the post holder will assist in the development of appropriate best practice policy, process and procedures for all aspects of Estate management including, Commercial Procurement and Business processes.
- Training. The post holder will develop a rigorous and effective training programme to develop our highly skilled and motivated work force
- Assurance. The post holder will be lead for all Maintenance and Construction Health and Safety Policy, Audit and Assurance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of procurement and delivery of Property Management across a complex property portfolio with a clear understanding of business processes and the background to support Estates staff at aligned to business needs.
- The ability to communicate effectively, peer to peer and to more senior Association colleagues with regard to the importance of Assurance.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Procurement standards.
- Experience in methods of Audit, Assurance and Quality Management demonstrating a clear ability to work alongside colleagues to develop best practice.
- Experience in developing training programs to raise standards of delivery and levels of assurance.
- Be articulate, both on paper and verbally, with a high standard of presentational skills.
- NEBOSH General Certificate and proven ability to raise standards of Health and Safety understanding within businesses.
- Degree standard or equivalent education, together with CBIFM/ MRICS or CIOB professional qualifications.
- A Full clean Driving License.
And will probably have
- Certificate in Quality Management.
- Prince 2 or similar Project Management Qualification
- Be able to demonstrate the necessary interpersonal skills required to interact with staff, customers and suppliers.
The post requires ad-hoc travelling to other locations within UK for attendance at meetings or events on behalf of the company. Some activities may require late evenings and/or overnight stay and certain weekend work.