Facilities Assistant (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are an independent global professional services firm who require a Facilities Assistant on a 1 year FTC. This role is a great opportunity for a candidate who has experience of working within a corporate environment and is looking to enhance their skills and experience to develop a successful career within Facilities Management.
The Facilities Assistant will adhere to the client ethos of High Quality Output/ Initiative, Positive Attitude, Planning and Communication, Consistent Improvement and Delivery and Team Work.
The post-holder will report to the Facilities Manager and will work closely with other members of the FM, Catering and IT teams.
- Sorting, delivery and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries;
- Placing orders for stationery, office consumables etc.
- Equipment provision for meetings;
- Arranging general service and repairs for office copiers, fax machines, shredders etc.;
- Changing toners for copiers, fax machines and printers;
- Office Services administrative tasks as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Ensuring efficient running of all core facilities of the building, including lifts, plant, A/C etc.;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning controls adjustment;
- Overseeing the office cleaning, window cleaning and other contractors as necessary;
- Maintaining tidy, efficient vaults, storage areas and stationery room;
- Day-to-day operations of Health & Safety as directed by the Facilities Manager;
- Building Services administrative tasks
The post-holder will need to be flexible to cover the following shifts:
- 07:30 – 16:00
- 09:00 – 17:30
- 10:00 – 18:30 (or later depending on events schedule)
This is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract only. For more information or to apply for the role please contact Ashley Cant on 0207 118 4848.