Corporate Hospitality Assistant (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Our professional services client require a Corporate Concierge on a Part Time basis, initially covering maternity leave with the possibility of a long term opportunity. The role will be based across their occupied floors within a skyscraper in the City of London.
You will be responsible to the Senior Concierge and will assist with the smooth and efficient running of an Executive Lounge and Meeting Rooms, supporting requests such as scanning, copying and storage.
As Corporate Concierge you will provide dedicated support to the Facilities and Reception teams and provide oversight and security to the Client Meeting Suite and Lounge
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meet and greet the visitors/guests
- Assist the guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- Provide excellent administrative support including scanning
- Ensure a safe and secure environment at all times
- Liaise with Facilities Assistant/Receptionists to ensure new cards for New Employees, Staff Visitors and Contractors are arranged.
- Handle a wide range of personal requests for employees/clients
- Cultivate professional relationships with client contact
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints.
- Assist the Facilities Team with any other reasonable duties as requested.
Required Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Able to work in a detailed, expeditious manner under pressure and alone within a corporate environment
- Strong computer skills including a strong Internet background
- Strong belief in customer service and professionalism
- Strong sense of team – what you can bring to it, and what you need from it
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Must be resourceful
- Possesses the ability to deliver superior customer service at all times, including high volume periods and be able to multi-task and maintain a calm professionalism at all times
This is a part time job share position, initially to cover Maternity Leave with long term potential. The working hours will be 9-5, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
For success you will understand what it means to deliver a 5 star service in a premier environment. Please speak to Ashley Cant on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org