PA (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
A fantastic flexible working opportunity has arisen with our client, a charity organisation in Central London. The role of PA will be the first point of contact and will support the Executive Director of Resources and Director of HR with all initial written and telephone enquires. This is a temporary 12 month contract to cover maternity leave and will be on a part time basis, 21 – 30 hours per week Monday – Friday.
- To provide administration and secretarial support to the Executive Director of Resources & Director of HR including production (copy, shorthand or audio typing) of correspondence, presentations, reports and other items.
- Maintain the Executive Director of Resources & Director of HR’s schedule, keep a computerised diary (Outlook) arrange appointments and meetings and ensure provision of appropriate documentation and travel arrangements.
- Support the Directors, processing claims and petty cash payments, checking that budgets are being spent in accordance with the agreed budget alerting the Director’s of any issues.
- Acting as a minute secretary at meetings and hearings, including the drafting of the agenda, collecting and following up items from the agenda, taking minutes and transcripts of recordings when requested, and following up work efficiently between
- To create, develop and maintain systems for managing information, including paper and electronic filing and archiving.
- As appropriate, assist in running Central Office events and supporting projects.
- To take on a range of professional projects on behalf of the Director’s, retaining project plans and ensure these are progressed to pre-agreed plans and that issues and delays are discussed and action agreed with the Director’s.
- Retain an overview of key projects of interest to the Director’s and follow up and chase action to keep these plans to time and support their completion.
- Dairy Management
- Minute Taking
- Processing invoices
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise own workload effectively and flexibly