Programme ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading corporate company and have an opening for an experienced Programme Manager to join their business and support the management of all of the projects associated with a planned relocation.
In this role the Programme Manager will help manage the service and working practice change process across the business in conjunction with the Executive Team, the Project team and other functions across the business.
The role may also include the establishment and resourcing of an appropriate change capability. The scope of the programme includes Project scope; Base-build Monitoring; the Move; Disposal of the Legacy Estate; Business Change projects requiring new IT and FM services in the current estate; Procurement of New Services; and Global Co-ordination.
The Programme Manager will initially help analyse and define all key project requirements, deliverables, interdependencies, budgets and risks and then design a suite of tools and processes to report, monitor, trouble-shoot issues in the component projects to allow full visibility and control.
- Recognised project management or relevant academic qualifications
- Extensive project management or programme management experience. Experience of large business change projects
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures Good knowledge of techniques and tools for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Effective management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of building fit-out projects
- Experience of major building move projects
- Experience in the Financial Sector