Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An interesting and exciting opportunity is available for Technical Services Manager to manage all critical systems for a sporting venue working direct for the client.
This role is extremely technical and very unique.
- You will manage the critical systems within the facilities management department and ensure all support systems are fully operational throughout the year and are maintained and thoroughly tested prior to the start of the sporting event.
- You will manage the HV/LV network as the appointed Authorising Engineer ensuring all systems are fully operation and compliant. You will manage the life safety systems to ensure they are fully compliant identifying all risks and manage through clear procedures.
- You will be responsible for managing the operation of the BMS system to ensure all plant is operating and monitor the operation use of all utilities.
- You will support the specialist retractable roof supplier and ensure all maintenance is carried out.
- Other duties include carrying out permits to work, ensuring good Health & Safety practise and support the Head of Facilities Management.
- This role requires a diligent and extremely technical professional with strong engineering experience. You will have experience of managing multimillion pound projects with an excellent understanding of large fire alarm systems. You will have an in depth knowledge of all aspects of HV and LV systems and switching.
- You will have managed a large number of suppliers. Ideally you will have IEE and CIBSE.
- This opportunity will require a diverse and committed technical expert. If this is you apply now to email@example.com