Facilities Project Manager (Corporate Company)Back to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, a global corporate for an experienced Project Manager.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Supervision of the team members of the Real Estate & Projects team.
- Strategic planning and delivery of various projects including construction, building services, building fabric etc.
- Managing the finance of projects to include strong contract management procedures in addition to budgetary & resource accountability.
- Creating and maintaining technical information documents in an efficient manor, predominately on AutoCAD and MS office.
- Coordinating project information and liaising with Facilities Managers
In addition to this you will be managing multiple projects of significant risk and complexity, managing third party contractors and ensuring compliance with company policy.
For this role you must be:
- Proficient in your understanding of AutoCAD.
- Knowledgeable in space planning practises
- Proactive in developing solutions to complex issues.
- Proficient at collecting and analysing data.
The role will be working under minimal direction with significant responsibility so you will be confident in your skills and to make the correct decisions in line with company policy to meet the objectives of the role. You will be a resilient individual who is able to deliver on multiple fronts due to your operational experience.
In addition to this you will be representing the client on projects and contracts as well as liaising with senior level personnel, both internally and externally so you will have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. You will consistently strive for perfection and have an eye for detail. In the role you will be producing detailed reports and presenting data for business review meetings.
- Degree educated (BA or BSc)
- RICS (or international equivalent) qualification is desirable
- Extensive experience in project management of corporate property projects and operations.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience in AutoCAD (drawing systems and practises)
- PRINCE2 desired
- Experience of managing complex data and projects in a corporate environment
- Ability to travel