Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our corporate client have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their business and support the UK Facilities Manager in ensuring robust processes in place to manage on-site service delivery in line with business units’ required quality, financial and legal standards.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for maintaining a high level of satisfaction amongst client users of its building and will be tasked with taking ownership for all aspects of the operational management of the nominated building(s) and will be responsible for checking and measuring suppliers’ day to day performance; and ensuring tasks are completed safely, to the required quality and in a timely manner.
- Managing Corporate Property’s day to day relationships with building users,
- Managing on-site supplier service delivery, ensuring the required service levels are met, any operational issues are dealt with swiftly and that on-site teams are coordinated where necessary. Includes coordinating and chairing operational weekly meetings.
- Coordinating day to day and minor works requests from business units across the portfolio, including liaising with the relevant Corporate Property team to enable delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with building legislation, regulations and landlord requirements, keeping up to date with any relevant changes, sharing across the team and implementing as necessary.
- Supporting the preparation of and spending within annual service contract budgets, preparing quarterly forecasts, liaising with the Corporate Property finance team and complying with relevant internal and external financial procedures.
- Strong experience of facilities management for a large corporate organisation.
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline.
- Membership to relevant professional institution (e.g. RICS, BIFM, CIOB).
- Strong experience of incident management and risk management.
- Proven experience of managing spend within budgets.
- Strong customer relationship management background.
- Strong experience of managing supply chain.
- Strong Technical awareness, including understanding of reactive, condition based and planned preventative maintenance.
- Confident, assertive and able to influence and challenge stakeholders.
- Strong supplier management capabilities.
- Project coordination skills and awareness of project management.
- Ability to work autonomously and make informed business decisions