Senior FM ConsultantBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading global property firm who are now looking to appoint an experienced Senior FM Consultant.
This hands-on role has been created to provide support to our client’s Head of FM Consultancy in the delivery of a growing and diverse workload. This role will provide a great opportunity for an ambitious FM consultant looking to build their career and to play a key role in developing an FM centre of excellence for our client.
- Delivery of FM Consultancy assignments, which are likely to include some or all of the following:
- FM strategy development
- FM design reviews
- Procurement of FM providers
- FM mobilisation & transition management
- FM contract management
- FM audits & reviews
- FM cost modelling
- Due diligence reviews, e.g. for PFI/PPP projects
- Strategic asset management advice
- Bringing together other specialisms to deliver FM advice (e.g. H&S consultancy, Building Surveying, Space Planning, M&E Technical Services).
- Supporting the Head of FM Consultancy and FM Directors in business development activities.
- Supporting the FM management team in an advisory capacity on service improvement initiatives and specific client requirements.
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering FM consultancy services, either within a multi-disciplinary consultancy business or a contracting environment?
- Are you degree educated or equivalent?
- Are you a member of BIFM or another professional institution such as RICS, CIOB, and CIBSE?
- Do you hold demonstrable FM procurement experience?
- Do you have the ability to think strategically and deliver well considered advice?
- Do you possess strong attention to detail and a passion for service excellence?
If so, please contact any of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.