Estate Property & Communications ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company who are looking to appoint an experienced Estates Property and Communications Manager responsible for delivering an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers, whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for our clients’ landlord.
The successful candidate will establish a proactive communications structure with occupiers based around service excellence, demonstrating Pride of Place and Place of Pride.
You will be responsible for building a vibrant, cost effective annual enlivenment program.
- Produce and manage the annual estate service charge budget with the property accounts team, ensuring strict adherence to published timetables.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform to current legislation.
- Ensure all aspects of estate staff training, development and general welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed in accordance with company policies.
- Work with asset management and surveying colleagues to deliver the wider services to clients in a cost effective and seamless manner.
- Manage relationships between commercial occupiers, retailers and the visitors of the estate.
- Prepare and propose for approval an annual events programme that is cost neutral driven and supports the clients’ brand and values, whilst enlivening the public realm.
- Regularly review the performance of and reaction to events, seeking feedback from stakeholders.
- Support the estate through any other activities as required to deliver the clients’ vision and values.
- Do you have proven experience working in Property Management?
- Do you have any experience in Retail Management?
- Do you hold demonstrable experience in preparing budgets and Service Charges?
- Do you possess previous experience in managing a team?
- Do you tender and manage contractors in your current or previous roles?
- Do you hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification?
If so, please contact any of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this desirable role.