Interim Lifecycle AnalystBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading FM Consultancy.
They are looking for an additional Lifecycle Analyst on an interim basis
This would include:-
- Working on a highly developed Excel lifecycle model;
- Extracting cost data from cost plans – which needs a good understanding of buildings elements;
- Liaison with and collecting data from design teams;
- Carrying out analysis of building options;
- Completing standard analysis and reporting templates;
- Preparing outputs for reports and drafting reports;
Skills needed include as much as possible of:-
- Understanding of Lifecycle replacement cost analysis
- Understanding of ISO 15686 standard
- Understanding of BREEAM lifecycle credits
- Understanding of building elements, cost plans, new rules of measurement codes
- Good level of excel skills
- Capable of extracting data and graphics and updating standard template Word reports.
Ideally this role would be at an ‘assistant consultant’ level, although they may need to consider more experienced candidates too, our client would be willing to train someone with the right aptitude.
Our client need people who have the basic understanding of what they are doing.
Initially this would be for a couple of months, but longer if the pipeline holds up.
If so, please contact any of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this desirable role.