Facilities and Office Co-ordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are highly successful Charity specialising in bringing together communities, organisations and policy makers to create new ways to help less fortunate communities. Our client are seeking to recruit a Facilities and Office Co-Ordinator who will help support their vision and values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering hands on and practical solutions to workplace issues and will be the first point contact for any facilities management related issues.
A flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude is crucial to this role.
- To deliver effective, compliant and customer focussed FM services to the client.
- To oversee and operate soft and hard FM services including, HVAC systems, building fabrics, cleaning, security, postal and etc. covering our clients’ Estates.
- To coordinate and control service requests made to the Landlord in respect of reactive maintenance jobs of our clients’ office plants and equipment.
- To propose and operate small improvement works with contractors, making sure works are completed to a high standard and in compliance with service level agreements.
- To oversee and control facilities management budget and allocation.
- Participate in the development of, and lead the implementation of the organisation’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Maintain, update and implementation of all FM procedures.
- To lead on office Health and Safety management for the organisation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of office policy and procedures.
- Participate in all environmental and energy conservation initiatives.
- Coordination of fire evacuation plans and processes at the clients’ office building.
- Conduct weekly fire alarm test and ensure that fire log book is kept.
- Operate desk utilisation system for desk and meeting room bookings.
- Oversee all office stationery, catering and other supplies and maintain first point of contact for stationary and furniture requisitions.
- Oversee facilities supply chain and customer service delivery.
- Oversee the facilities management helpdesk.
- Oversee and coordinate mail room services for both Incoming and Outgoing Post and external deliveries.
- Line Management of one direct report (Apprentice).
- Do you possess technical knowledge and experience?
- Do you have current or previous experience in managing contractors?
- Do you set out to maintain high standards within the workplace?
- Do you hold a Health and Safety qualification or a good working knowledge of Health and Safety?
If so, please contact Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.